Jacket from Savage Culture, made from a kilim fabric and worked with embroidery.
Jacket from Savage Culture, made from a kilim fabric, decorated with embroidery and ornamental mirrors. The jacket has a round neck, closes with the hook closures and has no pockets.
- Material: 60% Cotton, 37% polyester, 3% others
- Color: Anthracite, brown, indian red, light gray, ecru, silver, black
- Size: Available in size S to XL
- Fit: fits well to size
- Length: +/- 50 cm (measured at size M)
- Washing instructions: Wash on the hand, not in the dryer.
- Bust: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of the chest. The measuring tape must be straight for precise measuring.
- Waist: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the waist without holding it tight.
- Hips: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of the hips (about 14 cm below the waist).
- Size S: Bust 82-88 cm, waist 66-70 cm, hips 88-94 cm
- Size M: Bust 88-94 cm, waist 72-76 cm, hips 94-100 cm
- Size L: bust 94-100 cm, waist 79-83 cm, hips 100-106 cm
- Size XL: Bust 100-106 cm, waist 86-90 cm, hips 106-112 cm
Read or write a review