Blouse by Savage Culture with flared sleeves and floral embroidery on the entire fabric.
Blouse by Savage Culture with flared sleeves and floral embroidery on the entire fabric. The blouse is made of a slightly translucent fabric, has a round neck of openwork lace, closes with a button in the neck and is trimmed with lurex yarns, decorative mirrors and fringes. The inset that has been put on will prevent the appearance of translucence.
- Material: 40% viscose, 40% cotton, 20% polyester
- Color: Army green, gold, bronze, silver, cream
- Size: Available in size S to XL
- Fit: falls one size smaller
- Length: +/- 59 cm (measured at size M)
- Washing instructions: Wash on the hand, not in the dryer.
- Note: You buy the color of the product photo (army), the other atmospheric photos show how the blouse falls.
- Bust: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of the chest. The measuring tape must be straight for precise measuring.
- Waist: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the waist without holding it tight.
- Hips: Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of the hips (about 14 cm below the waist).
- Size S: Bust 82-88 cm, waist 66-70 cm, hips 88-94 cm
- Size M: Bust 88-94 cm, waist 72-76 cm, hips 94-100 cm
- Size L: bust 94-100 cm, waist 79-83 cm, hips 100-106 cm
- Size XL: Bust 100-106 cm, waist 86-90 cm, hips 106-112 cm
Read or write a review